Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Does 1st Period Look Like Are There Any Other Girls That Recently Got Their 1st Period?

Are there any other girls that recently got their 1st period? - what does 1st period look like

I'm 12 (13 in 2 days!) And I had my time in 8 / 11 and lasted until 8 / 15. I was very excited to 1, because all my friends had her period and it did not. I am a bit anoying more to his liking, as it can get. I have PMS before it happens (in fact, really emoitional b! Tchy) and then there was light cramps. We were / are on vacation in Georgia. My mother has undergone surgery so that they do not get it and I have my clock by 11. There were no towels in our house, so we had to go to Wal-Mart and buy hahaha. That was fun. I'm nervous to come to my neighbor. I have pillows, because I'm scared to use tampons. I use Ultra-thin, but I always look slimmer platform because their environment for me. Is someone always knows a thin slice? Well, I told my story, can even sell!

♥ have a happy time!

6 comments:

Romantic... said...

I also cut that day. And I'm 13th I was also very happy because my friends have no time to waste. But I'm with you, because it can be very annoying. And I still have mine. But I think mine is too late, because the flow is lighter. My mother did not sergery and not waste your time. But we had some slack.
And my dog comes into the garbage, thanks to my pills off duty and not all. and makes me mad. (I must clean the fair)
And I the pads. Put a store name to use now. But things can change. (I do not use until I become a regular digitiamo)
Have a happy time.

SubJ said...

Ur the best guide is ur mom.

Anonymous said...

lol im turning 13 in a few months and I have my first period today .. = [It annoys me a bit cuz i did not get to that age .. yeah, but I was not expecting and had the pills, but they were normal, but they are really wide, so you can be small, my mother told me that young people might be less for people who just for a moment by this judge MIGH Twann

Piggy Oinks 24/7 said...

Well congratz. I have in January, I'm 14th But gross me out. I hate it. I am using the pads. There's really nothing less, unless you use panty liners. And they are probably too low. You're just gonna have one of the largest species, or try to get used tampons. But I was afraid to use them, so I still have the pads. Anyway, as you said, have a happy time.

skittle said...

get over it.
Why are you telling the world about your time
nobody wants to know.
So I wanted an answer?
my peace for themselves and send me messages about this

skittle said...

get over it.
Why are you telling the world about your time
nobody wants to know.
So I wanted an answer?
my peace for themselves and send me messages about this

Post a Comment