Saturday, December 12, 2009

Arch Pain Golf Arch Pain?

Arch pain? - arch pain golf

I had excessive pain in the arch of one foot over a month. It all started when I deliver each day worked my Christmas holiday with my friend who works 12 hours a day of bread. My feet hurt for a while, but now only my left hand is doing really bad. It hurts worse when I get out of bed and was the first thing I think about tomorrow. Slowly the bed and walking is better, but fast walking feels like a large needle through the top of the arch on the left. I inserts in my shoes and now is getting better, but I'm afraid I have something very bad on his legs. I have discussed planter fasciitis (I, and it does not cost anything) way. The pain is very intense and I feel a little lame. To do every day because I work at weekends and go to the university during the week, when a foot of each class. What do you think that I made for my foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment