Friday, December 11, 2009

Psp 9 Key Hey Guys, I Went To My Router Configurations Home Website And Got The WEP Key But My Psp Says...?

Hey guys, I went to my router configurations home website and got the WEP key but my psp says...? - psp 9 key

So basically I would like to connect my PSP to my wireless network so that you can deal with most of the Internet-and-go play with other people so ... I have found in 64-bit WEP key, but my PSP, "said

"The signs are not allowed enetered. For hexadecimal: Use 10 or 26 characters in the fields of 0-9, AF and AF. Use For ASCII: 5 or 13 characters"

Does this mean that I have a 128-bit WEP key or what? I understand correctly, because that's how I came --

XX.XX.XX.XX.XX

I appreciate all of Yahoo! Answers community for their help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment