Sunday, January 3, 2010

How Much Marzetti Cole Slaw Dressing Do You Use On Cole Slaw Summer Pasta Recipes?

Summer pasta recipes? - how much marzetti cole slaw dressing do you use on cole slaw

What is your favorite recipe for summer pasta?

Mine is:
1 bag of rainbow rotini pasta al dente, cooked in chicken broth with a plate of lemon pepper.
Mix with 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 chopped green bell pepper, 1 small onion.
Cool. Then put in 1 cooked sausage (I use a link polish, cut) into pieces and pour 1 can Marzetti salad on a plate and mix. Serve and enjoy.

2 comments:

a cabingirl said...

At least one month before the ripe garden tomatoes are ready, but if the CHOP can tomatoes, basil and splash of olive oil and vinegar balsalmic, half the balls of fresh mozzarella, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and stand for an hour. Cook spaghetti and drain pour, you pasta in a bowl and mix with large tomato mixture. Serve with good crusty Italian bread.

justafre... said...

Mine is any kind of cooked pasta (I prefer me a little more cooked).
I would like tomatoes, cucumbers, cut onions, bell pepper, preferably fresh from the garden or orchard. I would also stop into slices or chunks, very large.
I throw them all together with my favorite dressing and enjoy.
Cheese and ham or sausage can be added if you want protein, but personally I just prefer vegetables.

Post a Comment